De Hollandse Kanselarij
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
De Hollandse Kanselarij

Het centrum van de Hollandse kanselarij.

IndexIndex  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

Ambassador of the County of Barcelona

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Loren73

Aantal berichten : 2
Registration date : 23-03-08

Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Ambassador of the County of Barcelona   Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Emptyzo maa 23, 2008 2:46 am

Following his meeting with the dutch ambassador Mr. Sonho in Barcelona, Loren de la Peña arrives finally in the nice country of Holland after a long voyage, and goes straight to the Dutch Chancellery´s Entrance Hall in order to introduce himself.

Your Excellencies,

it's with great pleasure that I would like to introduce myself as the Ambassador of the County of Barcelona to the County of Holland, recently appointed by the Governor of Barcelona.
Please find below my official accreditation.

Please excuse that I'm not able to speak your native language, Dutch.
I hope you don't mind the use of the english language in order to achieve a fluent communication between our Counties.

I will look forward to a fluent communication and positive collaboration between the County of Barcelona and the County of Holland.

Kind Regards,

Loren de la Peña
Count of Villanueva

Citaat :
Carta de Credenciales

Nosotros, Chambelán y Gobernador del Principado de Catalunya, hemos acordado en reunion, la solemne decisión de que:
Don __Loren73___pasa a ocupar el cargo de Embajador en __Graafschap Holland (Holanda) ostentando así la autoridad y capacidad necesaria como representante del Ilustrísimo Gobernador de Barcelona, para negociar alianzas, tratados y acuerdos con el Condado Esmentado.

La persona de nuestro embajador es sagrada y está protegida por las normas internacionales de la cortesía y de la diplomacia. El incumplimiento de las mismas será considerado como una grave provocación contra nuestro condado y conllevará una reacción proporcional por nuestra parte.

El Gobernador: Rocabertí de Perelada
El Chambelán: Lijesus
Secretario: ||*|| Estol d'Enteça ||*||

Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Klohcq6Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Barcelone3cx4Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Estojodetehv3

Firmado en el Palacio de pedralbes a dia _18_ de ____marzo______ del año _____1456_____ (MCDLVI)
Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Monestirpedralbeste3
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
sonho

sonho

Aantal berichten : 85
Leeftijd : 56
Registration date : 27-02-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassador of the County of Barcelona   Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Emptyzo maa 23, 2008 3:18 am

Sonho, who just came back to Holland from his journey to the Iberian peninsula, went straight to the Dutch chancellary where he saw e familiar face.

Well, Hello Señor Loren de la Peña.
How nice to meet you here in Holland.
I hope you had a nice trip?

I'm sure the Chancellor well meet you soon en show you te way around.
I shall give her a positive advice about you letter of recommandation, if she isn't able to read it.

Can I offer you a drink in the meantime?

Sonho takes a bottle of Dutch Gin en poors a glass.
Raldar

Raldar

Aantal berichten : 66
Registration date : 25-02-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassador of the County of Barcelona   Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Emptyzo maa 23, 2008 9:34 am

Welcome in the Dutch Chancellery.
I am Raldar, Chancellor of Holland.
Tell me, what can I do for you?
https://hollandsekanselarij.actieforum.com
Loren73

Aantal berichten : 2
Registration date : 23-03-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassador of the County of Barcelona   Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Emptyzo maa 30, 2008 5:35 am

Loren had to travel back to Spain urgently because of unforeseen problems he had to attend there.
Now he has just arrived back in Holland.
When he enters the Dutch Chancellery´s Entrance may again, he sees Mr. Sonho, and remembers the nice meeting they had in Spain before.

Dear Mr. Sonho,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in meeting you again.
Unfortunately, I had to travel back to Spain urgently.

It is very nice to meet you again, now in this your nice country, Holland.
The second journey back to your country was also good, thank you.

Thank you for the drink ! Salud !

Loren drinks the good Gin Mr. Sonho offers him.

Then he meets finally the Chancellor of Holland, Raldar.

Raldar, it’s really a pleasure to meet you.
Thank you very much for receiving me in your chancellery.
The County of Barcelona would be very grateful if you could please open an office in order to improve the relationships between Holland and the County of Barcelona.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassador of the County of Barcelona   Ambassador of the County of Barcelona Empty

Ambassador of the County of Barcelona
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» The County of Holland

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
De Hollandse Kanselarij :: Receptie / Reception :: Inkomsthal / Entrance Hall-
Ga naar: