De Hollandse Kanselarij
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
De Hollandse Kanselarij

Het centrum van de Hollandse kanselarij.

IndexIndex  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
lorelay

Aantal berichten : 5
Registration date : 28-02-08

Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan   Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Emptydi maa 11, 2008 10:38 am

It’s with great pleasure that I’ve come into this beautiful land of Holland in the name of the Duchy of Milan – Italy.
I would like to introduce myself to you all: I am Lorelay Orsini d’Este and I have had the pleasure and the honour to be the ambassadress of Milan to the Graafschap Holland.
Firstly I’m glad to give you the deep and respectful greetings from our Excellency, the Duke of Milan Zarch.
The Duchy of Milan deeply hope that we could find a way to work together, in a way that will benefits both of us, and that we will be able to estabilish a good communication and diplomatic agreements between our two countries.
I’ve already had the pleasure to talk with you Raldar , I have to thank you for your being very warm.

Sincerely Yours

Lorelay Orsini d’Este
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Raldar

Raldar

Aantal berichten : 66
Registration date : 25-02-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan   Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Emptywo maa 12, 2008 8:37 am

Welcome in our Ambassy finally Lorelay. Very Happy
I already had the plaisure to meet you before, it's good to see you here now Wink
Your office is created, don't hesitate to ask questions Wink
https://hollandsekanselarij.actieforum.com
lorelay

Aantal berichten : 5
Registration date : 28-02-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan   Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Emptydi mei 06, 2008 10:07 am

Just let me know where I have to go, dear Raldar.. Very Happy
onpc

Aantal berichten : 23
Registration date : 27-02-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan   Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Emptywo mei 07, 2008 7:32 pm

https://hollandsekanselarij.actieforum.com/embassy-of-milan-f33/

also the list of our counsil that there hangs is not up-dated
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan   Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan Empty

Ambassadress from the Duchy of Milan
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
De Hollandse Kanselarij :: Receptie / Reception :: Inkomsthal / Entrance Hall-
Ga naar: