De Hollandse Kanselarij
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.
De Hollandse Kanselarij

Het centrum van de Hollandse kanselarij.

IndexIndex  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

Principat de Valahia Embassy

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
scorpio18

Aantal berichten : 1
Registration date : 20-05-08

Principat de Valahia Embassy Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Principat de Valahia Embassy   Principat de Valahia Embassy Emptydi mei 20, 2008 11:07 am

After a long journey Scorpio18 arrives in Holland in a beautiful town, he starts asking for direction and the kind people of Holland direct him to the dutch chancellery a beautiful building with golden engraved letters "Hollandse Kanselarij", he was shocked of the view and the imposing building, when he was greed by a very king ambassador, and he introduced himself:

Greetings,
I am Scorpio18 the new ambassador of Principat de Valahia, it's a pleasure to be in this lovely country. I would like to send you and your count he best wishes and compliments from our Count and the Valahian people.
I hope that this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship from which our two great nations can benefit together.
I don't know the routine in your country so please excuse me if I have done something wrong.

With respect,
Scorpio18

and then he bowls in front of Mr. Sonho.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Principat de Valahia Embassy
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Bulgarian Embassy

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
De Hollandse Kanselarij :: Receptie / Reception :: Inkomsthal / Entrance Hall-
Ga naar: